Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness

Well, I only have received a couple entries, so maybe not as many people wanted to do this as I thought would. However, after one game (the rest start tomorrow), here are the scores I have:

1: Kim, Jeff, Kristen, Kati
0: Remington

I also thought we would keep track of points both ways, above is one point for every correct answer, and below will be 2 points for each correct one in the first round, 3 for round 2... up until 7 points for whoever picks the winner. This way we can have two winners!

2: Kim, Jeff, Kristen, Kati
0: Remington

More updates to come

3 comments:

Shane said...

My card is on it's way to you Jeff :-)

weston said...

i also chose st mary's if you remember so my point will be accepted graciously

jolyn said...

Mine is also on it's way. So, back track on my points if I have any, probably not. Who won and what game?