Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter






This is my third time typing this post and I'm a little upset at dads computer. I feel better now. Porter was way cute today. He dumped out his gress and then threw his whole basket when he saw dads gaterade. Luckily, he caught on after a few minutes. We went dowstairs where he proceeded to stuff all the candy in the egg into his mouth. I guess it dissapears after a while so you have to get it down ASAP. There are also pics of downstairs but most turned out bad so I'm just showing the colors. The blue is in the bathroom and Porters room. The tan is the main room and laundry. Its almost finished and I'm so excited. I'll have to post better pics of it to show off Kirks craftmanship. I also found pics of some of the kids sledding. I'll print them off and mail them to you (kim, jeff, kati). Hope everyones easter was great. I was also released from YW today. Bittersweet moment. They continue to love Kirk. As long as I beat him in the bracket. Love to all from the Johnsons.

1 comment:

Shane said...

That's a great pic of Porter!!