Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FYI



My sister had a relief society enrichment activity where they made bread using only ingredients that you can save in food storage. I had to see it to believe it - but it is AWESOME bread. And it was so easy that I can see myself actually making my own bread all of the time. Flour, sugar, water, yeast, salt, and liquid lecithin. I know, crazy - lecithin is a health supplement you can get in your smoothie - but it REALLY does work! No butter, no milk, nada. I'm serious, you have GOT to taste this stuff - it is REALLY good. And it only needs to raise 25 minutes. You can really have bread start to finish in one hour. But why stop with bread? She made everything from pizza dough to monkey bread to all kinds of breadsticks. The DVD is $20 at their site pantrysecrets.net I'm going to mention it to my relief society - such a great idea!!

2 comments:

Kirk and Christy said...

if you ever get the recipes or info. Let me know. Otherwise, I'll wait for a few months and maybe get a cd for myself

Kati Atwood said...

I have the recipe, and I think I will show everyone on General Conference weekend. It is so easy! You will love it!