Thursday, March 20, 2008

'member her?

I don't know if you recall the post I posted a few months ago about this girl - Brooke White - who is on American Idol this year. Honestly, I haven't watched American Idol even once this year. I even thought she might have been voted off - since I've heard so much about David Archuleta from the news or whatever because he is from Utah. Ummm, whatever. SHE is WAY better. And, yes she is MORMON - and the best part is she is PROUD of it. She doesn't dismiss her values. I like it. She is STILL on (there are now 10 left) and, oh yeah, the Utah kid is too. I was wondering this morning if she was still on - and I found her performance last week. She is basically REALLY good.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Kirk and Christy said...

Theyare both really good. She did MUCH better than David this night however.