Friday, May 23, 2008

My Time Table

Hey there everyone, just thought I would let you all know my timetable this summer, so that you can begin planning you Yellowstone vacations/projects. So, Trish's dad is flying in from Michigan June 9th, so that is their deadline to be into the new house. Kristen is having a baby in October and has given me a finish the main floor deadline of October 1st. As any of you can attest, this is a small window in which to complete my project. (I expected to begin earlier, but you know how that goes). So, worse case scenario, I leave the attic partially undone and finish that once we move up. Now, all summer I am working and taking no vacations except for our family reunion in Boise July 4th. So, I can use help anytime anyone can come, but there are two main things I will need help with: one weekend of tearing off wood shingles, re-sheathing, framing a dormer, and roofing; and then the drywall/taping. The drywall will be late August hopefully, but the roof can be anytime after the 9th. We can do that in the beginning or whenever. I would prefer the beginning, so possibly in June, before the reunion if that works. So, let me know which weekends would work for you, we could even do it the couple days before the reunion-whatever works. I can and will take work off whenever I need to. Worse-case scenario, I can do other stuff in June and we can do it in July, but the earlier the better. Let me know, and start planning your trips!
Love you all and thank you for whatever you can do in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our summer is filling up fast so here is a quick estimate. Most weekends, and the 3,4 weeks in July are open and the 1st week in Aug. Call us and we can go into more detail. Kirk is willing to help any time you need him that hes not busy. Let us know so we can get you penciled in.

Marshall said...

...actually, worst-case scenerio, you are left completely stranded and alone,leaving only yourself to finish the job! ...but thats only worst case...