Friday, May 9, 2008

Sumthin new

Any request I get for the blog I take very seriously. So, the music has been changed to a quick fix for now. I had this playlist already made of piano music that I think is beautiful - although boring for a blog. (This is supposed to inspire me to PRACTICE my piano because "you will never play REALLY well, unless you PRACTICE!") So, it will be a band-aid for now - I need COMMENTS to give me ideas for a new playlist!! If each person gives me 4 or 5 songs we could have a list really fast! So, think of songs people!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to make clear that I liked the other music. We just use it as like our i-tunes and always listen to it so it was getting old for us. But our five songs will be. Elvis the gheto. John Denver annie's song. Josh Gr0ban (I don't know the song name but any of his will be good). Kenny Rogers the baseball song. and Return to me by Dean Martin.

Jeff said...

Sure Kim, I am offended for Kati!
Anyway, my songs are: The Promise (When in Rome), Don't you forget about me (Simple minds), Forever Young (Alphaville), Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree (Tony orlando and dawn - yes I broke with the 80's theme), and the Cupid song on the innerspace soundtrack.
FYI, anything from the following groups would be great: CCR, Eagles, Billy Joel, U2, Michael Jackson, Abba, Beatles, Elvis, Frankie Vallie, Bee Gees, or Sting and the Police.

jolyn said...

Elvis, Dean Martin, Roy Orbison, the Association. I think you're great Kati!!!

Kirk and Christy said...

runaway train
I would do anything for love-meatloaf
Didn't I-montgomery gentry (vietnam war)
any Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Sara Evens, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Everly Brothers

Holy Water, Big and Rich or Lost in this moment

etc. etc. etc.

Shane said...

Michael Buble, Tony DeSare, Stacy Kent, Melody Gardot, Les Nubiennes (not sure the spelling), any oldies or doo-wap would be fun. But I have to disagree with Jeff on the Yellow Ribbon song.

Anonymous said...

Just because it has a small swear word in it? Can't we all just partake of a little worliness now and then?