Thursday, May 1, 2008

update of the Stoney family

Hello everyone. Just an update with our lives. We are blessing Bridger on Sunday and want you all to know you are invited. Sacrament starts at 11:00. Other than that we are just getting ready to move. We are slowly packing and I am going to have a garage sale this saturday fun fun fun!! Anyway, I thought we had plenty of rice around here until I went to the store today and the shelves were empty. Oh wait that is because it was payday yesterday and everyone has money today. The worst day of the month to go shopping. I rarely go during this time but I haven't really done much since the baby was born so I thought I would get some stuff and start feeding my husband again. Well, love you all and will write again soon. Maybe with some blessing pictures.

No comments: