Monday, May 5, 2008

This is from the VATICAN, people!

Click HERE for an article about the catholic church no longer letting the LDS church catalog their records. Is it just me, or are things shaping up to be pretty scary?

Anyway - I am perplexed about our poll this week. I really expected the LEAD answer to top this one. I wonder if people are not being honest with themselves? Ha! Or maybe we have random people answering on our poll. Which is okay. It gives us more to talk about! I love the polls - don't you?

5 comments:

Shane said...

Hmmm, Interesting. I wonder if we're seeing the beginning of persecution of the Church . . .

Shane said...

As for the poll, I think most of the Atwoods are opinionated, but I have to say that when it comes to leading, I prefer to get out of the way.

Joe Buck said...

shane--of course you prefer that. but who were the other two?

Anonymous said...

I do not consider myself the leader that others are, so I could not answer that one. I like to follow-just as long as I feel the leader is competent and doing what I want them to. But I am not the take charge personality that Doug would be, for example, unless I have to be.

leadanswer said...

Hey it is wondering and surprising
I like to poll all the holly activity without any consideration.And a great thanks to you for sharing holly information with us.