Monday, August 27, 2007

Back From Seattle
















Well, Kristen and I got back from Seattle late Saturday night. It was pretty fun, as we went up through Boise and back through Spokane. Kristen is petrified I will move her to Spokane and she will be too far away from her family, and mine. It is a nice place though. Anyway, I was in class all day, so we did not do much of anything. We tried to go to Pike Place Market like Doug and Tonia said, but it closed before we could make it, so maybe next time. We did go to the beach and here are a few photos of my family for you all to enjoy. By the way, we stayed with Tara (Lyman) and Jon Kerr. They have an extra bedroom and possibly 2, and Tara told me to tell everyone that ever wants to go to Seattle that they have a free place to stay anytime. She would like to have some guests. Just so you know.

3 comments:

Joe Buck said...

I NEED MORE KIDS

Kirk and Christy said...

Joe- call Kirk. He'll expain how this is possible.
Jeff- cute family pictures. I'm glad you all had a fun time. Tell Kristen its a good thing she didn't com visit us that week. It was not much fun here.

Anonymous said...

very cute pictures.