Friday, August 24, 2007

MAC CONVERT

So, here I sit on my MAC (APPLE) computer, given me by the school, and I am an instant fan. I have had it about a week now and without instruction, and having absolutely no idea how to use it, have gotten it down pretty well. I have been able to find things very easy and figure it out all by myself. It is so much more user-friendly and problem free. What's more, it is compatible with everything. I strongly recommend looking into one if anyone is in the market for a new computer. It is awesome and suddenly I like computers. Plus, the icons are more cooler.

4 comments:

Shane said...

Sorry Joe, but after working on MACs for several jobs I still hate them. Death to all MACs!

Remington said...

I'm in the market for a new laptop, Which is the best?

Kim and Joe said...

I think it is totally what you want they are both good for different things. Pictures and movies Mac's are better although my photoshop only goes on pcs. So good luck with the choice rem.

Shane said...

If you ever plan on playing computer games DON'T get a MAC.