Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's Sunday

Its Sunday and I am waiting to go to church. Our Sacrament meeting time changed from 8:30 to 1:00. I got to sleep in this morning. We just finished the Nebeker reunion. it was fun and it was nice to see all the family. You won't beleive that I'm saying this but there was to much food. We bairley finished one meal and they were trying to feed us another. I had to work Friday making sure a job got installed so I missed the Friday activity where they went around to where the grandfathers lived in Payson. I would have liked to have seen that. You mom said she would take me around in the near future. On Friday night Joe Buck did his butterfly dance at the talent show. It was interesting but funny. We all had a fun time.
I think Joe Stoney is going back to Irac tomarrow.(Monday) I just want to wish him the best and I want you to know that we all pray for you every day. We love you and want you safe home in January. I sounds like you spent your time well while you were home. Fixing up your bedroom. Anyway Gods speed. I am putting in a picture of a countertop I created for Joe Stoneys sake if I can figure out how.
I love you all and YOU are what I live for. God Bless you all. Dad

No comments: