Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chia's wedding





Hello everyone

I just thought I would contribute to the blog like everyone else.
This past week has been really good, mostly because I didn't have to work for half of it. I got to go to the beach and remember that I am bald and need to wear sunscreen on my head.

Anyway, the summer has been really good and it looks like we will be coming home a week early, so I won't even have to drive all night to make it to the BYU game on Saturday.

I thought I would post a few pictures from Chia's wedding and Sears Tower etc.
Hope you all enjoy

Rem

I also had some other pictures, but they were on my camera instead of my computer. I guess if anyone wants I can post those later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saturn. Big surprise.

Anonymous said...

That wasa gret picture of them coming out of the temple. Good thing I helped you out Rem. Just a pat on the back for me.