Wednesday, August 15, 2007

pictures coming soon

Hi. Joe just left on Monday so it has been a little boring around here. As for the pictures of the room It is not quite done. The bed has been painted but it is so humid around here that I need to give it more time to dry so I am waiting until that dries before I take the pictures. I want it completely done. And Joe will not yet be home probably for Christmas so don't count on us anyway. I am debating on if I should come for October or Christmas. In October it will be Halloween and Bryar's birthday. I am thinking that I will come then over christmas becuase everyone is going to the inlaws for Christmas from what I hear and there is a very very small posibility Joe will be getting home around that time. If I come at christmas, I may have to cut my trip short. So I am thinking October and we can do some fun stuff for Halloween. That is my plan as of right now. It may change but don't count on me for Christmas.

1 comment:

Val Atwood said...

I think October would be good. We would have a blast.